RE: new coiler

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Check out my website at:
www.spacecatlighting-dot-com

I have detailed design processes, lots of detailed schematics, and more
. . .
I would recommend looking under Spark Gap Coils and then at the MiniKatz
coil.

Hope this helps.

The Captain