Re: Geek Group Halloween Teslathon

Original poster: "WIZZARD ." <pbobyk-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Love too but.....
A bit too far for me :-(
Total Distance: 798.73 km
Total Estimated Time: 8 hours, 36 minutes

Wizzard
Dwight, Ontario
Canada

>Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>
>
>Coilers!
>
>The Geek Group will be hosting a "social teslathon" on Saturday, November
>1st. All Geek Group members, Tesla Coil list subscribers, and public are
>invited to the event.
>
>The event will be hosted at Geek House, 412 Stanwood; Kalamazoo, MI. There
>will be some space for people who need to stay overnight at Geek House,
>and possibly other local member's houses. Smaller coils and projects will
>be set up in the garage with larger coils in the driveway. We can supply
>up to 60Amp, 240V (more for short time periods) and have a dedicated RF ground.
>
>Socializing will begin in the afternoon with demos of non-lighning
>producing projects interspersed. Lightning will begin after dark. Please
>send me an email if you plan to attend.
>
>Cheers!
>
>Mark Broker
>Chief Engineer, The Geek Group

Protect your PC - get McAfee-dot-com VirusScan Online
http://clinic.mcafee-dot-com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963