RE: propeller gap bad news and motor for sale?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

The whole point of an ARSG spark gap is that the speed is continously
adjustable while running.
What you need is a universal motor which varies its speed according to
input ac voltage.

The Captain

 > does the speed have to be exact? if so, to what accuracy?

 > I have decided its time to build a "real" ARSG. But, I need a motor.
Does anyone know where