VTTC Resistor Values And Transformers

Original poster: "Adam Horden" <ath-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Hi Guys,

I have found souces for the capacitors for my VTTC but finding it
dificult to source the resistors required. As I dont know how
componet tolerant the circuit I am building I am after some advice.

The circuit I am useing is here:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/Dual833AVTTC.htm > decription and
parts list

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/images/dual%20833A_gif.jpg > circuit

R1 in the picture is 30R 20W is it possible to use 33R?
I can get 17W 33R from rs compoents 52 pence each. Will this be fine
for the application even tho it is 3R out? Its ceramic body so
winding L3 over it could be a difficult task.

R2 I have been told 5K work work here. I can get 1K 100W and put 5 in
sersies. I can also get 4.7k 72W would this work?

Does any one know where I can get 10V 10A transformers? I require
two or one 10V 20A unit for the filimant supply.

Thanks

Adam