RE: New SSTC Topology ready for release . . . up to 30MHzoperation (tested successfully)

Original poster: "Richard Wayne Wall" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Dan,

The audio hiss most likely represents the "stochastic" noise phenomenon for
the audio spectrum.  Basically in stochastics, if a small signal is applied
to background white noise our ears hear the small signal much louder above
background.  Perhaps ambient background white noise is altered at 3 Mhz.

Perhaps others can better explain stochastics electronically.

RWW