ground fixture for Cheesehead Teslathon

We're setting up two dedicated grounds for TC's.  Our ground wire
terminates in a 1/2 " dia. copper lug.  If you need a ground for your sec.
please make up an adapter to go from the bottom of your sec. to a 1/2" dia.
lug.  Our lug has a 1/2" hole and a 1" long x 3/8" dia. brass bolt to bolt
your lug directly to our lug.

If possible please set up a short piece of cable with a lug with hole of
1/2" dia.

The weather report is excellent:  high 70's with night low at 52
degrees.  It should be a perfect day for a pig roast, carshow, and Teslathon.

Dr. Resonance