Re: small tesla-- coil ignition coil powered

Original poster: Matthew Smith <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi

<snip>
>  Unfortunatley im on a pretty tight budget, and i dont have a NST, or
> convenient acess to find one (rural Australia)
</snip>

Yep; NSTs in rural Australia are like the proverbial rocking horse
droppings.  However, having said that, I've seen a few small ones pass
through on ebay-dot-com.au fairly recently, at quite low prices if I remember
correctly.  You might want to keep an eye out.

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy