Re: TC -or- the WIFE ! H E L P !

Original poster: Dan <xman_1-at-charter-dot-net>

Dan,

I dont have a wife, or any kids, but i know women well enough to say
this much.
Dont try to share your high voltage shopping with your wife.  She and
most women,
will never understand.   If you come across a part that is too good to
pass up, and you
have to spend a large amount of money on it, call it a car part or
widget or something.
Anything that shows up unexpectedly can be determined as donated.  If
you have to
answer to any money missing from the checking or savings account, you
probably cant
afford it anyways.  Save the parts bragging for the list or you male
friends.

Dan H.