Re: SSTC DC blocking caps

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Keep in mind that with an audio modulation you will NEED the DC blocking
caps as the duty cycle is all over the place.  I see no point in getting
rid of DC blocking caps, the present very low reactance, dont heat up and
are just a cheap capacitor that will really save things under some bad
conditions.

Steve Ward