Re: Practical Magnifier Design ? ?

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: Practical Magnifier Design ? ?

Hello,
I'm way out of me league here, and am not pretending to understand these
systems all that well, but I think Colin is trying to send a higher voltage
to the driver so that transformer action alone can make a huge voltage
increase before it hits the free coil and resonance takes over to further
expound the output.

John Richardson