RE: CD cap MMC

Original poster: "Dave Kyle" <dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>

My two cents,

It is your money and you are free to decide how to spend it however I think
there is another view to consider.

I believe it is in my self interest to buy from vendors that give me the
most value. That often includes more than the commodity I have elected to
purchase. For example the MMC recommendations chart found on the Geek Group
site cannot be found at any commercial seller of capacitors. From this I
know these caps will do the job and just how many are recommended to be used
and that has enormous value to me. It is also of value that I can purchase
just two capacitors without the huge penalty that I would have to pay to
distributors.

Further, my buying capacitors from the Geek Group helps in a small but real
way to ensure that that chart and perhaps future charts and coil stuff will
be available to me for future purchases. When the other distributors finally
slam their doors in our faces, as so many others already have, I would like
to think the Geeks will still be there supplying caps and whatever else
makes sense.

I know I can always find lower prices but I am not just buying caps, I am
making an investment in a community that I choose to support because it
supports me.

Dave

Dave Kyle
Austin, TX USA