Impedance Measurement Guidelines

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi All -

Came across an excellent paper (some of you may have already read this
during your saga).

The Measurement of Lumped Parameter Impedance - 1974. This is a 10 Meg
file, so slow download for dial-up modems, but worth the wait. It is also
listed in MyFiles directory at classictesla-dot-com if you want to download it
later.

http://www.classictesla-dot-com/download/metrology_guide.pdf

I grabbed it from the NIST website and found it excellent reading regarding
what type of bridge to use for what type of measurement, including RF and
resonance circuits. I thought some of you might enjoy.

Take care,
Bart