Re: Help

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Beware. Lexan makes great looking supports, but is
quite flammable. I built my primary by threading 1/4"
tubing through eight supports; something many folks
have said is impossible. I had a great looking
primary, until an extended run with lots of primary
strikes caused my primary to catch on fire.

http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/primary.htm
http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/adam/disasters.htm

Adam