Re: New RF power FETs

Hi Jim,

"Directed Energy"!!  Well whada now, they finally sold something (note
where they are located) ;-))

http://www.directedenergy-dot-com/

I would warn about the power specs.  You need a thermal grease with a
negative thermal coefficient and weird drive :o)))  A thermal modeling and
consistent manufacturability nightmare (guess how I know this :-)))

They may be cool for OLTCs??

Probably not expensive at all since the package is very low cost
really.  There are some manufactures looking hard a very high current pulse
FETs with low power dissipation in cheap packages for things just like
OLTCs :D  Kelvin gate drive is a real plus there too!!

Stay tuned....

Cheers,

         Terry