Resonance Research Transformers

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi D.C.,

I was hoping that you could let us know what the status is on the
transformers you were going to have made up especially for TC use.  I seem
to remember a post a few months back to the effect that things weren't going
as planned, but I'm sure that I'm not the only one wondering if there have
been any new developments.  If they are still on line for production, are
the voltages still 16.5k at 300ma, and is there a rough idea of price yet?.

Thanks,
John Richardson