Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: Zimtesla-at-aol-dot-com

A while back I wrote to suggest a data base for tesla coils be set up to
provide information and reference on what coils/configurations have been
made and their performance. Several people on the list commented that it
was a good idea. The Geek group wote that they were making such a data
base. So far I haven't seen anymore info on this. I would be interested in
providing some data to it if it is set up.
Jim