Re: Can it work?

Original poster: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Why imagine the pan without the pizza? High voltage discharges are perfect
for heating things back up! Great for leftovers! Also, just make the telsa
coil remote control for complete say over who gets a share of those
leftovers! <ZAP!> "No billy, you've had enough."
On the more serious side of things, it could work as an ultra-thin, wide
toroid in itself, but if you wanted to make it larger, it would act as a
great conductive support on which to set the rest of the toroid on top of.
Something like a dryer duct which is slightly larger than the pizza plate,
so it hangs over a little bit. With my larger toroid I did approximately
the same thing, only with a hot-water heater pan.

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux"

When I saw this pizza pan, I started pondering if this might
pass as an el-cheapo, half-way-decent toroid.

http://members.cox-dot-net/cajuncoiler/cheaptoroid.jpg

It's 13 inches wide, made from 18 gauge aluminum, and the
edges are rolled about an inch. I figure it to be about
10.3pF or so. When looking at the picture, you need to
imagine it without the pizza on it.
---
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux
http://www.cajuncoiler.tk