Re: MMC advice

Hi Chris,

One consideration that I think is overlooked,  is if the coil is out of tune
(or something else is wrong) so that the energy is not vented as sparks will
cause more engergy to be disipated in the primary (ie, in the sparkgap, in
the primary coil resistance, and in the MMC array's esr).  Measuring the
temp rise of your MMC might give you insight.

Gerry R.
Ft Collins, CO