Re: Superconducting tesla coil...

Original poster: "Black Moon" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ok, What about a coil submersed in oil? Or would that have to much RF
disipation? Idea being it would help cool the whole coil, and compleatly
prevent secondary to primary flashover.
Picture 2' by 3' plastic barrel of oil with some sorta super insulated
power cables going into the bottom.
*ponders what 1megavolt insulation would look like*