RE: Flyback Transformer Boards - Any interest ? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Steven Ward" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

When i tried push pull to drive a flyback it was absolutley aweful!!!  I
must say, dont use push pull!  The mosfets got insanely hot and the flyback
didnt make very good sparks.  Im now using a half bridge (with a gate
isolation transformer and all!) to drive just about any flyback with more
power than you will ever need.  Though, it wont drive ignition coils due to
the high frequency gate transformer.

Steve