large flyback xmfrs

Dan McCauley is fabricating some type of driver boards for these large
flyback transformers and will make them available to the Tesla List.

We're potting up some more units so will have an additional 30 units
available in a few weeks.

Primary is 70 turns and sec is 4,200 turns #42.  They will work continuous
at 200 watts and for cap charging duty cycles at 400 watts.  They work
terrific in air with a voltage doubler circuit as the xmfr is only
providing approx 10.7 kV Erms equivalent.  DC output with doubler is 30 kV
DC.  Freq is around 22 KHZ so small caps can be used in the doubler.  We
used 4 nF at 40 kV with good results.

They work great as minature TC's themselves (lighting up neon tubes, small
corona off needle, etc) or after rectifying, as power sources for
Cockcroft-Walton voltage multipliers, Van de Graaff spray supplies, Marx
impulse generators, etc.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.