Re: Announcing our new product lines & Discontinuing Our Toroid Line

Original poster: "Terry Blake" <tb3-at-att-dot-net>

Hi David,

The reactors look fantastic.

Are you gonna supply some more data?

Like;
   size/weight
   min/max current limiting (can I compute that directly from the KVAR
numbers?)
   packaged size/weight and/or estimated shipping costs (UPS an option with
these?)

What can I expect at 120 V operations? Just plug in the calculated current
limiting for 1/2 power rating?

The discontinuing of the economical toroids is a great loss for the coiling
community.
What factors contributed to this decision?

I don't see any other tesla coil related stuff at this new site.
Are the products on your old site still available?

Terry Blake
Freezing in Chicago
http://www.tb3-dot-com/tesla/tesla.html