Mini VTTC

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <Wrenchead-at-starband-dot-net>

Hi, I have some pictures up of my first enclosed mini vttc,
<http://www.geocities-dot-com/electrontube5/MiniVTTC.html>http://www.geocities-dot-com/electrontube5/MiniVTTC.html
It works alright, will light up a flurotube, but no discharges, It also
drains a 470uf 400v capacitor from fully charged to nothing in like 10
seconds, horribly inneficient, but it does make a nice RF feild, and it
looks pretty neat in its little box, I think its the wolrds smallest VTTC,
am I wrong?  How can I get it to at least make a tiney spark?

Regards - Jim Mitchell