Re: Javatc and Fantc Update

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Tom,

Yes, sorry, my fault. 20cm is a weeeeee bit large!
I fixed the error and uploaded the replacement script which handles this
routine.

The next time your at Javatc, it might be a good idea to do a
[SHIFT]+REFRESH after the page loads to ensure your browser reloads the
entire page (browsers have a tendency use cached scripts).

Static Spark Gap Inputs:
2 = Number of Electrodes
2 [cm] = Electrode Diameter
0.42 [cm] = Total Gap Spacing

Static Spark Gap Outputs:
0.42 [cm] = Gap Spacing Between Each Electrode
15554 [volts] = Charging Voltage
15497 [volts] = Arc Voltage
561580 [volts] = Voltage Gradient at Electrode
36897 [volts/cm] = Arc Voltage per unit
99.6 [%] = Percent Cap Charged at Gap Conduction
16.667 [ms] = Time for Cap to Fully Charge
16.605 [ms] = Time for Cap to Charge to Arc Voltage
60 [BPS] = Breaks Per Second
3 [joules] = Effective Cap Energy
80239 [volts] = Terminal Voltage
181 [joule*seconds] = Cap Energy per Second
114.9 [cm] = Static Gap Spark Length

Take care,
Bart