VTTC Part Suppliers

Original poster: "Enrique Muyshondt" <Endeavour-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

Hello,

I'm working on a VTTC right now, and have secured most of the parts I need
from one location.

However, for future reference, does anyone have any good sources for the
parts needed? HV Transformers, caps, and some of the other harder-to-find
parts?

I'm building a 6416A Tube Coil now, but later on I might be interested in
pursuing an 833A coil. (much further ahead)

I'd just like to have a few suppliers written down for the next time I need
anything.

Thanks.

-Enrique Muyshondt