Re: Wimshurst (tesla coil current)

Hi Ed,

At 09:13 AM 11/13/2003, you wrote:

>         How do I get at the high "viltage" list?  Very much interested in the
>approach but suspect Terry will kick it off here pretty soon.
>
>Ed

It works just the same as this list.  Steve Roys is the moderator:

To subscribe to the High Voltage list, E-mail the word:

subscribe

in the subject and body of an e-mail from the account you wish to subscribe
to the list server computer at:

hvlist-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take put you on the high voltage list.

To unsubscribe from the High Voltage list, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the subject and body of an e-mail from the account you wish to unsubscribe
to the list server computer at:

hvlist-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take you off the high voltage list.

Cheers,

         Terry