Re: New "MOT" power supplies??

Original poster: John <fireba8104-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Here is one of the  "articles" about
"Inverter Technology"
<http://www.panasonic-dot-com/consumer_electronics/microwave/inverter_story.asp>http://www.panasonic-dot-com/consumer_electronics/microwave/inverter_story.asp

Original poster: BunnyKiller

hey all...

I had the opportunity to take apart a "new" microwave at work and
discovered that it has no MOT in a real sence but a (( i guess its a PWM
supply)) solidstate power supply... no transformer...

just wondering if anyone has done any T-Coiling with any of these new style
power supplies...

the one I took apart was fried beyond repair so I didnt get a chance to
play with it..

Scot D

Do you Yahoo!?
<http://antispam.yahoo-dot-com/whatsnewfree>Protect your identity with Yahoo!