Re: Paper pulse capacitors

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

I use .25 ufd 1000v wax paper capacitors for my coils with good results ( US
made). I do question 6.3 Kv paper capacitors. I do not know how they could
be made to withstand such a high voltage with paper unless they were 2L in
size or larger.
    Robert  H