Re: do i need more caps for my pt coil?

That's the recommended value and wattage.  You may want to check the color
banding (brown-black-blue) to verify they are indeed 10 Mohms or measure
them.  But what I was alluding to was the physical spacing between the cap
and resistor.  If the resistor is directly against the body of the cap, the
voltage on the outer rap of foil could punch thru the cap insulation and arc
to the resistor.

Gerry R.