Re: Ground rod Connection Point

Original poster: Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com

In a message dated 11/2/03 9:52:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Hi Dan, Jeremy,

I would have to agree with Dan as well about the size of the ground
cable not being that big of an issue. What's more important is the
length of the ground cable as there is a notable voltage drop per
linear foot of conductor at > 100 kHz. I would think that it would be
a good idea to keep the ground cable runs to < 20 ft from the base
of the secondary coil to the ground rod(s) whenever possible.

David Rieben