GROUND - Verdict ? ? ?

Original poster: Dan <toodamtall1-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi folks,
You all provide a great debate. It's awesome to be
collaborating with such excellent minds. You know who
you are.

But what is the verdict on the ground? I'm getting
ready to wire up my control cabinet and I want to do
it right.

My control cabinet (30A variac, 2 x 15/30 NSTs, 40A
line filter, 200mfd pfc, terry filter) will be 15 feet
from the tank circuit (conntected by #4 fine strand
welding cable).

Thanks
Dan-Ft. Lauderdale
(yes the wife's settled down now, thanks to all who replied).