Re: Magnifier without magnetic coupling ? ? ? Simple pi-network

Original poster: FutureT-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 11/2/03 12:13:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Dan,

DC Cox has used this method for tube coils in the past, and I tried
it after he suggested it to me.  For sparks that were about 10" long,
I gained an extra inch of spark length using the method.  The sparks
were hot when they struck a ground due to the extra current from
the primary connection.  I didn't try it for a spark gap system.

John