Re: ground fault protection

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

It's not really necessary.  Most modern coil designs produce a spark at
least as long as the sec. coil and most 1.5 to 3 times sec. coil length.

The sec. spark will hit you in the head and bring you to your senses long
before you get near the primary circuit.

Sometimes a nice acrylic cover works good if absolutely necessary but the
big sec. spark lighting your hair on fire usually does the job.

When the sec. spark hits the a ground more current is drawn so the GFI
wouldn't work very well.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.