RE: Long, Continuous, Steady Streamer Phenomena

Hi Gary,

The BPS rate in a chaotic (or any other system really) should not depend at
all on the streamer load unless it is a dead short or something really
odd.  The primary charging system is just not sensitive to that.  You have
confirmed it here.

Computer models suggest that the break is not "chaotic", but rather repeats
over many cycles.  Curious if you notice that in a real system?

Cheers,

         Terry