RE: Junior High Electrical Demonstration

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I was going to do a small demo for a school in my area for a friend of mine
who is a science teacher, but the school immediately shot it down due to
liability reasons.
Sign of the times I guess . . .

The Captain