Re: primary & secondary coil orientation

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi Robert,

It won't make a difference, so don't worry.  It may affect the operation of
twins, but as I have not built a set of twins, I cannot say.

David E Weiss