Re: 12 MV 100 years ago

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <FutureT-at-aol-dot-com>

Rik,

Many of the claims for Tesla's work are inflated.  Many of the claims
and calculations fail to consider the phenomenon of spark-growth
over successive gap firings.  It is more likely that Tesla's Colorado
Magnifier's peak voltages were closer to 1 MV.

John