Re: 60kV 50MHz HV Divider Completed

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Very nice looking voltage divider design Dan.  What type caps and resistors
are you using (ratings, etc.)?

You might wish to add some type of corona ball at the top to prevent any
electrostatic corona discharge from interfering with the waveform, ie, to
prevent any "hash" on the pure waveform you are seeking.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913