Re: Constructing HV Supply Oil Tank - PVC

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

I was thinking of trying the same thing, only with half-inch Lexan and
Methylene Chloride acrylic cement.  This combination forms seamless welds
(at least to the eye) and I assume that the joint would be as impervious to
oil as the plastic itself.  Does anybody have any experience with this type
of construction and transformer oil?

Dave

At 07:45 PM 5/11/03 -0600, you wrote:
 >Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>