Re: Cage type secondary former

Hi Steve,

My local plastics guy just says to get thin plastic (I think he said Lexan,
but I am not sure) and bend a flat sheet over into a tube and glue it
up.  I didn't get all the details since it was busy wildly diving into the
free scraps bin, but he seemed to think it was a real easy thing to do.  I
am not sure how the seem is made but this guy can glue edges that are
invisible with solvents that "melt" the plastic edges together just like
they were made that way.

Cheers,

         Terry