RE: Hard to find NST - France 4020SE

Original poster: "Dwight Harm by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dwighth-at-traxsoft-dot-com>

I see 4Kv/30ma NSTs on ebay fairly often, here's an Actown one now:
http://cgi.ebay-dot-com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2529593736
These would qualify for "category 2" of the competition, but not "Category
1".
(http://www.laushaus-dot-com/tesla/minicoilcontest/index.htm)

I've also run into the "liability" problem trying to get used NSTs from sign
shops.

Dwight.