Hard to find NST - France 4020SE

Original poster: "Karl Lindheimer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <karl-at-coolbluesky-dot-com>

Hi all,

I have been having a very hard time finding a new France 4020SE open frame
NST.  It is rated for 4 KV at 20 ma.  I wanted to incorporate it into a
mini-coil for Gary Laus' competition at laushaus-dot-com.  I ended up building
the coil and entering it under catagory II instead.  If anyone knows a good
source for these little NST's, please post it.  I've tried all of the East
Coast France distributors.

Regards,

Karl