Re: TC Grid Dip Oscillator?

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

Matt,
      I've been thinking about building this dip meter:

   <http://users.tpg-dot-com.au/users/ldbutler/NegResDipMeter.htm>

but I'll have to understand it first to extend its freq range down
to typical TCs. Let us know which one you build and how it works.

-Pete Lawrence.