RE: Anyone Planning a So. Cal. Teslathon this year?

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

Ed,

Ed Wingate wrote:
 > I host the Teslathon here solely as a vehicle for Tesla coil
 > builders and
 > science enthusiasts to meet and
 > exchange ideas with their peers. Many new lifelong
 > friendships have been
 > established here and at Richard
 > Hull's TCBOR Teslathon (now High Energy Amateur Science
 > Convention) which
 > makes the effort worthwhile.

That's why your event is so well respected (you too, BTW).

Not us media whores!

We're all about show business. It's the motivation for everything we do.
Big, bigger, biggest! If the kVA logo is associated with the event,
we'll have the CATV networks all over it. It'll make Monster Garage look
like Christopher Lowell's home decorating show!

And believe me, the first time out will probably run at a loss...
Hollywood is expensive!

Jeff