Re: mail of Ch.Bohr? was: Suggestion on Power Supply?

Original poster: "Kurt Schraner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>

Hi Christoph Bohr,

...just tried to send an offlist reply in German language, but your
email-address

cb-at-luebke-lands.de

seems not to accept the mail sent to you. Have an alternative?
Please mail me offlist ( k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch).

Cheers,
         Kurt

Tesla list schrieb:
>Original poster: "Christoph Bohr by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cb-at-luebke-lands.de>
>Hi Terry
>
>Thanks for your advice.
>I feared it might be that way. I will try to get more capacitance ( quite
>hard to get good pulse caps to germany  they are allways on ebay-dot-com but
>hardly ever on ebay.de, I'll have a buddy pic up some when he is on vacation
>in the US )
>The async gap is something I really didn't want to have, but as my motor
>won't sync its the only gap I have at the time.
>I have to use the RGS as I'm running a magnifier that almost doesn't run
>with my sucker-gap.
<snip>
>sincerely
>
>Christoph