From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 5:55 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Man inside sphere electrode (electrum)

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
     I've heard that they do the same thing with a figure 8
shaped coil and induce currents in the brain.. supposedly
causing halucinations.. I have no idea what kind of
currents or energies are involved.. Some kid here at the
university wanted to try it with my 5400J can crusher.. I
told him he was crazy!

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen