Multitester for $3

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

I just received this in my email.  I have a tester similar to this one and
it works fine.  Not a bad deal for just $3.
http://www.harborfreight-dot-com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=30756

Get accurate readings for DC voltage, DC current, AC voltage, resistance,
transistor test, diode test, and continuity response.
Features easy-to-read 3-1/2 digit LCD readout, positive set selector switch,
and 32" leads.
Low battery indication.Fuse and diode protected circuit.

DC-A: 0-200ľA-2000ľA-20mA-200mA
Resistance: 0-200-2000-20K-200K-2000K ohm
DC-V: 0-200mV-2000mV-20V-200V-1000V
AC-V: 0-200-750V

Dave