Re: Adding Secondary High Voltage Mail List group ? ? ?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Dan,

On 3 May 2003, at 10:59, Tesla list wrote:

 > Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 > Terry, Chip, Group,
 >
 > I was wondering what the possibility was or if there is any interest in
 > adding another discussion category.

Just throwing my 2 cents worth in: there used to be a separate high
voltage list. It appeared to die through lack of interest. Discussion
often gravitated towards TCs which were of course, on-topic but there
was already a forum going! I don't see a problem with the odd
peripheral discussion about power supplies on this list.

Malcolm
<snip>