Re: Saltwater ballast

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Rick: Your idea is good, but it will erode in time. I used 2" dia carbon
electrodes and finaly went to Titaniun. No aluminum as the aluminum will
combine with the salt forming sodium aluminate jell. Titanium holds up
better than carbon or platinum. Stainless steel will disolve quickly.
    Robert  H