Re: Tesla Help :)

Original poster: "dawn giwelb by way of Terry Fritz <terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com> by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dgiwelb-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hi Terry hope you and yours are well, i am very ignorant when it comes to
posting messages, and im sure i could learn many more important things for
me to be writing about. i have made this generic message - please post
anywere u think it will help:

i am making a Storm in a Box .i have most of the componants together now,
trouble is my school is giving me a lot of trouble with regards to the
box,they dont even want me to keep it in the foyer to work on it! the head
of maintenece has also asked me to get a certified electrician to write an
official conformation letter detailing all the specs of the coil [that it
requires only 2 amps etc] and the saftey of it; that the electrical current
is safe inside the pvc box and that there is no possibility that it can get
out, and no possibility that a person viewing the work will get electrified.
so i am looking for someone who could write this out for me -  i dont even
know if any other electrician would be able to do that here?  don't know how
it works in this city!
oh btw the exhibition opening is on Wednesday 28th may between 6-8 pm at 2
west 13th street [next to 5th avenue] - hope u guys can make it, if not it
runs until 6th June........... if i find an electrician before. if not its
not happening
i just hope someone with a bright idea emails me soon.
http://a.parsons.edu/~dawng/thesis/

thankyou for your help, btw i quoted you in my thesis documentation soon to
be on my website

thanks

Dawn
dgiwelb-at-hotmail-dot-com